- Mobile Technology for Improving Quality of Education in India
- Top 3 Things India Needs To Do For Improving Quality Of Basic Education
- Basic Education in India – Lack of Teacher Accountability, NOT Technology, is the Real Issue.
- Need to Make “Teaching” A Valuable Profession in India!
- Basic Education in India – A Quick Summary of Thoughts
Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… pritamkabe on Basic Education in India… Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… SP on BRICs Series – 7 : Secur… Leigh anne on Need to Make “Teaching…
Category Archives: International Affairs
There has been a lot of talk lately on the use of technology replacing teachers in schools. Although all this sounds very “cool”, “hi-tech”, and revolutionary 21st century thinking, we should not lose sight of the importance of “human … Continue reading
The challenges in the Indian education system are enormous, and there are no simple answers! Educational issues are very complicated here – lots of reasons for that – some social, some cultural, some political and some economic. And frankly i think India … Continue reading
Does the internet impact democracy? Does is help foster democracy, or does it absolutely have no impact? This debate has been heating up in the last few years with the dramatic impact of Web 2.0 and social media. In this … Continue reading
The Tea Party movement emerged in 2009 through a series of locally and nationally coordinated protests. And the movement has been on the rise ever since! Named after the original American tax revolt in 1773, the Tea Party movement brings … Continue reading