- Mobile Technology for Improving Quality of Education in India
- Top 3 Things India Needs To Do For Improving Quality Of Basic Education
- Basic Education in India – Lack of Teacher Accountability, NOT Technology, is the Real Issue.
- Need to Make “Teaching” A Valuable Profession in India!
- Basic Education in India – A Quick Summary of Thoughts
Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… pritamkabe on Basic Education in India… Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… SP on BRICs Series – 7 : Secur… Leigh anne on Need to Make “Teaching…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I just spent the past 3 months in India looking at the education system and how ICT could play a role in improving student outcomes. After countless discussions with local scholars, school visits, teacher interviews, and conversations with students and … Continue reading
I was fortunate to get a research fellowship from Georgetown University this summer to go to India and learn/discuss some of the educational issues in India. I just got back from my 3-month stint, and i wanted to share the things … Continue reading