- Mobile Technology for Improving Quality of Education in India
- Top 3 Things India Needs To Do For Improving Quality Of Basic Education
- Basic Education in India – Lack of Teacher Accountability, NOT Technology, is the Real Issue.
- Need to Make “Teaching” A Valuable Profession in India!
- Basic Education in India – A Quick Summary of Thoughts
Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… pritamkabe on Basic Education in India… Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… SP on BRICs Series – 7 : Secur… Leigh anne on Need to Make “Teaching…
Monthly Archives: July 2011
It is well documented that the quality of basic public education in India is pathetic! The latest ASER report 2010 clearly shows that. And the newly passed Right to Education (RTE) Act has made things worse by neglecting this very … Continue reading
India passed the Right To Education (RTE) Act in April, 2010, with the idea to provide compulsory education for every child under the 6-14 age group in India. Although the thought of education for all is a good one, the … Continue reading
After visiting the “Technology for Education Expo” in New Delhi last week, i realized that the new buzz words in India when it comes to education is “Digital” or “Technology for Education”. The visit to the Expo was an eye-opening … Continue reading