- Mobile Technology for Improving Quality of Education in India
- Top 3 Things India Needs To Do For Improving Quality Of Basic Education
- Basic Education in India – Lack of Teacher Accountability, NOT Technology, is the Real Issue.
- Need to Make “Teaching” A Valuable Profession in India!
- Basic Education in India – A Quick Summary of Thoughts
Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… pritamkabe on Basic Education in India… Aparna Sheth Bhatia on Basic Education in India… SP on BRICs Series – 7 : Secur… Leigh anne on Need to Make “Teaching…
Monthly Archives: April 2011
What is the Problem with the Public Education System in India? The challenges facing the Indian education system are immense, and the need for reform is immediate. The Services sector (mainly Informational Technology) led economic boom in India has really … Continue reading
India is currently experiencing an economic boom, mainly due to its Information Technology (IT) led services sector. But the highly skilled workers that are responsible for this IT boom in India, have masked the real educational issues – India has … Continue reading
1) Brazil: Growth Prospects for the Country: Brazil’s economy grew by 7.1% in 2010, and is expected to grow at an average annual rate of 5% for the next 5 years (its economy is expected to be larger than Italy’s … Continue reading
A) Brazil: Internal Issues and Threats to Brazil: 1) Poor Institutions / Policies: Brazil is a flawed democracy, and needs to reform its political and judicial institutions. It has a big government, that borrows way beyond its means – has … Continue reading